LEO/LEOSA Firearms Proficiency Qualification
Share This Class:
By appointment only. This is not training.
This course is to qualify/re-qualify Law Enforcement and Security Officers and to qualifying for LEOSA (HR 218), on duty handgun, shotgun, patrol rifle, precision rifle, or select-fire (sub-machine gun) guns. All expenses e.g. range fees, unique targets, special ammunition requirements, etc. are not included.
- All training is paid at the time of the appointment, prior to range time. No-shows are charged, without refund, or credit
- Registration and payment arrangements must be paid prior to qualification
- Handgun rentals are available
TCOLE Reporting Number 2055
Who is the course for?
Law Enforcement and Security Officers
- Click Buy Now to register for this Course. You’ll receive further instructions via email on how to fill out your Range Waivers, etc.
- An Instructor will call you to set the range time appointment and tell you the range fee. If you have not heard from them in 2-3 business days, please email email@example.com.
- Ways to Pay The Range Fee
- BRING CASH: You can take cash for your range fee. Take exact change or tip the difference. Instructors do not carry change.
- PAY ONLINE: Or come back to our Store link, pay for it there and bring the receipt (digitally or paper).