Basic Pistol: Blended (Phase 2)
Share This Class:
By appointment only!
Once your NRA Blended Phase 1 online training is completed, register below (don’t sweat the date) to schedule your Phase 2 range exercises (the ILT portion) of the NRA Blended Basic Pistol course.
These exercises are for you to demonstrate comprehension and application of gun safety rules, range protocol, proper handling, loading and unloading procedures, application of handgun shooting fundamentals, stable shooting positions, live fire, and shooting a final qualification.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
Anyone who wants to learn to safely use a handgun or get better at handling their handgun.
- Click Buy Now to register for this Course. You’ll receive further instructions via email on how to fill out your Range Waivers, etc.
- An Instructor will call you to set the range time appointment and tell you the range fee. If you have not heard from them in 2-3 business days, please email email@example.com.
- Ways to Pay The Range Fee
- BRING CASH: You can take cash for your range fee. Take exact change or tip the difference. Instructors do not carry change.
- PAY ONLINE: Or come back to our Store link, pay for it there and bring the receipt (digitally or paper).