Private Security & LTC Qualification: Firearm Proficiency
Share This Class:
By appointment only. This is not training.
This course provides the firearm proficiency demonstration required for the following:
- License to Carry qualification
- Level III Blended
- Commissioned Security Officers completing the online course are required to take an additional 10 hours of in-person training to complete the BLENDED course and have a current MMPI
- Level III Renewal
- Commissioned Security Officers renewing their license are required to take an additional six hours of in-person Continuing Education and have a current MMPI
- To refire after not qualifying on a previous attempt
- Job specific requirements
*You may shoot before or after your online or Instructor Led Training course.
All expenses e.g. range fees, unique targets, ammunition requirements, etc. are not included.
Who is the course for?
License to Carry Handgun licensees, Texas Commissioned Private Security Officers, requalifications and those with job specific requirements.
- Click Buy Now to register for this Course. You’ll receive further instructions via email on how to fill out your Range Waivers, etc.
- An Instructor will call or text you to set the range time appointment and tell you the range fee. If you have not heard from them in 2-3 business days, please email Training@P3TC.com
- Ways to Pay The Range Fee
- CASH is king. Other methods are available. You can pay cash for your range fee. Take exact change or tip the difference. Instructors do not carry change.
- PAY ONLINE: Or come back to our Store link, pay for it there and bring the receipt (digitally or paper).